1. ObjectCOUNTRYBASQUE provides content and services that are available on the Web site, subject to the general conditions of use and the policy on processing of personal data or Data Protection Policy. Access to this Web site or use in any form gives the status of "User" and implies the unreserved acceptance of each and every one of these general conditions of use, COUNTRYBASQUE reserves the right to modify them at any time. Also, be advised that sometimes they may lay down special conditions for the use on the Web site of contents and/or specific services, the use of such content or services implies acceptance of the particular conditions specified therein.
2. ServicesThrough the Web site it offers users the ability to access: buying the albums and songs COUNTRYBASQUE (hereinafter the "Services").
3. Privacy and Data ProcessingAs for access to certain contents or services is necessary to provide personal data, users must guarantee their truthfulness, accuracy, authenticity and validity. COUNTRYBASQUE will give these data the corresponding computerized treatment according to their nature or purpose, under the terms indicated in section Data Protection Policy.
4. Intellectual PropertyYou acknowledge and agree that all content displayed on the website and in particular, designs, text, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, or any other signs of industrial and/or business are subject to intellectual property rights and all trademarks, trade names or logos, all rights of intellectual property on the contents and/or any other elements on the page, which are the exclusive property of COUNTRYBASQUE and/or others, who have the exclusive right to use in trade. Therefore the User agrees not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify such content keeping COUNTRYBASQUE harmless from any claims arising from breach of such obligations. In any case access to the website implies any waiver, license or total or partial transfer of such rights, unless otherwise expressly stated. These general conditions of use of the website does not give Users any other right to use, modify, use, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the website and/or its Content other than expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior express authorization specifically granted for that purpose by COUNTRYBASQUE or the third owner of the rights. The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation in this site as well as the site itself as a whole as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as rights copyright by legislation on intellectual property. COUNTRYBASQUE owns the elements of graphic design website, menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and other content of the Web site or in any case has the corresponding authorization for the use of such elements. The content provided on the Web site may not be reproduced in whole or in part, or transmitted or recorded by any system of information retrieval, in any form or by any means, unless with the prior authorization, writing of that entity. Also it is prohibited to remove, circumvent and/or manipulate the "copyright" as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that might contain the contents. The user of this website undertakes to respect the aforementioned rights and avoid any action that could damage, in any case reserving to COUNTRYBASQUE exercise whatever means or legal actions correspond to defend their legitimate rights of intellectual property.
6. ResponsibilitiesCOUNTRYBASQUE does not guarantee continued access or correct viewing, downloading or use of items and information contained in the Web site, which may be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond their control. COUNTRYBASQUE is not responsible for decisions that could be taken as a result of access to content or information offered. COUNTRYBASQUE may interrupt the service or immediately terminate the relationship with the user if it detects a use of its Web site or any of the services offered on it are contrary to the general conditions of use. COUNTRYBASQUE is not liable for damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from use of the Website. Will only be responsible for removing as soon as possible, the contents that may cause such damage, provided this is notified. Especially not be liable for damages that may arise, among others: (i) Interference, interruptions, errors, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system caused by deficiencies, overloading and errors in the lines and telecommunications networks, or any other causes beyond the control of COUNTRYBASQUE. (ii) Unlawful by using malign programs of any kind and through any media, such as computer viruses or any other interference. (iii) Improper or inappropriate abuse of the Website. (iv) Security or navigation errors caused by improper functioning of the browser or use of non-updated versions. COUNTRYBASQUE managers reserves the right to withdraw, in whole or in part, any content or information on the Website. COUNTRYBASQUE excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may result from the misuse of services and unrestricted use by website users. Also, COUNTRYBASQUE is exonerated of any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of data collection forms, being the same solely for the provision of consultancy services and doubts. On the other hand, in case of causing damages for unlawful or improper use of such services, the user may be claimed by COUNTRYBASQUE of the damages caused. You will defend, indemnify and hold COUNTRYBASQUE harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or claims of third parties as a result of your access or use the Web site. You also agree to indemnify COUNTRYBASQUE against any damages arising from your use of "robots," "spiders," "crawlers" or similar tools used to gather or extract data or any other action on their part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the website.
7. HyperlinksThe User agrees not to reproduce in any way, even through any hyperlink, the Web site and any of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by COUNTRYBASQUE. The Web site includes links to other websites operated by third parties in order to facilitate user access to information from business partners and/or sponsors. In accordance with this, COUNTRYBASQUE is not responsible for the content of such websites, nor is in a position of guarantor and/or the party offering the services and/or information offered by third parties through third party links. It grants the User a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create links to the Web site home page exclusively for private and not commercial use. Web sites that include links to our Web site (i) may not imply that COUNTRYBASQUE recommends that website or its services or products; (ii) may not misrepresent its relationship with COUNTRYBASQUE or that has authorized the link, or include trademarks, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of COUNTRYBASQUE; (iii) may not contain content that could be considered distasteful, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public policy or illegal; (iv) may not link to any page of the Web site home page; (v) must link to the home address of the Web site, without allowing the website containing the link reproduce the Web site as part of its website or within one of its "frames" or create a "browser" on any of web site pages. COUNTRYBASQUE may, at any time, to remove any link to the Web site, after which will immediately proceed to its elimination. COUNTRYBASQUE can not control the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Web site. Consequently, COUNTRYBASQUE assumes no responsibility for any aspect of such websites.
8. Data protectionTo use some of the Services, Users could previously provide certain personal data. To do this, COUNTRYBASQUE would try an automated personal data in compliance with Law 15/1999 of December 13 Protection of Personal Data and development RD 1720/2007. To do this, the user can access the policy on the processing of personal data and the establishment of goals previously established as provided under the conditions defined in the Data Protection Policy presented website. LEGAL WARNING
9. CookiesCOUNTRYBASQUE reserves the right to use "cookie" technology on the Web site, to recognize as frequent users and customize how you use the Web site by pre-selecting your language, or more desired or specific content. The "cookies" used by the Web site, or third parties acting on their behalf, are only associated with an anonymous user and computer, and do not provide personal data of the user. Cookies are files sent to a browser by a Web server to register User navigation on the Web site when the user enables receipt. In turn you can delete the "cookies" for which you should consult the instructions for your browser. Thanks to cookies, COUNTRYBASQUE may recognize the computer browser used by the user in order to provide content and offer browsing preferences or advertising to the demographic profiles of users and to measure visits and traffic parameters, monitor progress and number of entries.
10. Duration and TerminationThe service of this website and other services are in principle indefinitely. However, COUNTRYBASQUE may terminate or suspend any of the portal services. When is it possible COUNTRYBASQUE will announce the termination or suspension of the service given.
11. Representations and WarrantiesIn general, content and services offered on the website are merely informative. Accordingly, in the offer, COUNTRYBASQUE gives no warranties or any statement regarding the content and services offered on the Website, including, without limitation, warranties of legality, reliability, usability, reliability, accuracy, or merchantability, except in the extent that by law can not be excluded such representations and warranties.
12. Force MajeureCOUNTRYBASQUE will not be liable at all if unable to serve, whether it is due to prolonged power outages, telecommunication lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of public authorities, and general all cases of force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances.
13. Resolution of Disputes. Law and JurisdictionThese general conditions of use and use of the Website, shall be governed by Spanish law. Any dispute will be resolved in the courts of Bilbao. In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid under applicable law or as a result of a judicial or administrative decision, such unenforceability or invalidity will not make these general conditions of use unenforceable or invalid as a whole. In such cases, COUNTRYBASQUE shall amend or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, get the goal and intention reflected in the original provision. !